Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Outdoor footwear is NOT permitted on the field. Any footwear that was worn outside must be left in the lobby or in a change room. This applies to all players, coaches and spectators.
- All food and drinks must remain in the lobby. Water and sports drinks are the only beverages allowed on the field. Coffee, tea, soft drinks etc are NOT permitted on the field at all.
- The renter is responsible for all people that attend during their rental.
- The renter must leave the field in the same condition it was when they arrived.
- Groups are not permitted to enter the field until the start time of their rental.
- All players and equipment must be removed from the field by the end time of your rental.
- Groups are expected to use their assigned change rooms.
- Vehicles must enter through the main entrance and continue through the parking lot and around the building to the exit. Please be aware that there may be children crossing the parking lot.
- Back in parking is required in the parking lot for safety.
- Any form of harassment of staff or other patrons will not be tolerated.
- If you have any issues, concerns or questions please notify staff right away.
- Staff reserve the right to remove individuals or groups if the rules are not followed.