Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration will open March 15th, 2022 online on our club website, www.sjsoccer.ca
- If you would like to register in person please hone 576-8041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will close on Saturday, June 11, 2022.
$175.00 Under 7 – Under 15 (8 week program)
$175.00 Micro U4, U5 & U6 (8 week program)
If you forget to register prior to the registration deadline, your name will be placed on a wait list. Please note there is no guarantee that a space will become available.
House League for Under 7 - Under 15 begins Monday, June 28, 2021, and runs until Thursday, August 19, 2021
House League for Micro "Timbits" Under 4, Under 5 & Under 6 begins Monday, June 27, 2022 and runs until Thursday, August 18, 2022.
Team lists and schedules will be posted on our club website on Saturday, June 18, 2022, at 4:00 pm.
A refund is issued, if requested, fourteen days prior to the program start date. After that, partial refunds are issued only for medical reasons (doctor's note required). Refunds are not issued after the program end date.
Due to the large number for participants involved in our House League program we do not accept requests to play with other players or coaches.
Skills n' Drills" will start on Friday, July 8, 2022 and run each Friday until August 12, 2022.
These sessions are run by our own staff on Fridays. Sessions will be focused on progressive skill development and allow our players an opportunity to expand on their knowledge of the game and increase their confidence on the field outside of their weekly house league games.
Parents & guardians are not required to stay for the duration of the session, but are required to sign their children in with our staff at drop off and sign them out at pick up. Parents & guardians must pick up their child on time.
Sessions for our U7-U11 participants (Boys and Girls) will take place at Ayre Athletic Grounds (Upper) Field from 9:00-11:00.
Sessions for our U13-U15 participants (Boys and Girls) will take place at Ayre Athletic Grounds (Lower) Field (on Pennywell Road) from 12:00-2:00.
Each registered player is provided with a jersey, however the player is responsible to have soccer socks, athletic shorts/pants, soccer cleats and shin guards.
Players will receive their jersey at their first session.
- All weather-related soccer cancellations will be posted on the main page of our club website (www.sjsoccer.ca).
- For Micro (U4-U6), a decision will be made by 11:00 am. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
- For evening games (U7-U15) a notification will be on the website by 4:00 pm. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
- For "Skills n' Drills" on Fridays a notice will be put on our website by 7:30 am. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
There is NO soccer on Canada Day and Regatta Day.